From 4 to 6 February 2011, the "Ukrainian Federation of Wingchun kungfu/Jeetkunedo" conducted a training seminar on Wingchun kungfu.
February 5 were the Wingchun kungfu competition of the section Taolu.
February 6 was the Attestations seminar of Wingchun kungfu.
From 29 to May 8, held a retreat on Tibetan Medicine in the 4-year training program of the International Academy for Traditional Tibetan Medicine. The training program "Root Tantra" (1st part of the basic canon of Traditional Tibetan Medicine - "rGyudbzhi" – “Four Tantras”).
From 2 to May 6 passed a course, "the Tibetan language in the 4-year training program of the International Academy for Traditional Tibetan Medicine."
From 10 to 12 June 2011, the "Ukrainian Federation of Wingchun kungfu/Jeetkunedo" conducted The training workshop on Wingchun kungfu. During the seminar, the athletes studied the basic principles of the Federation and the technical steps in the "12 forms" methods "Sansao saofat" and Chisao.
At the end of the seminar, all participants were presented with certificates documenting participation in the seminar.
June 12 passed the Attestations seminar of Wingchun kungfu. During the seminar, the Federation athletes demonstrated their knowledge and understanding of basic principles Wingchun kungfu, the knowledge of the technical operations of the "12 forms" and methods "Sansao saofat".
Photo by Maryana Kravtsova
From 25 to 30 June retreat was "The doctrine of Prajnaparamita". Teaching gave Lama Khenchen Konchog Gyaltsen Rinpoche.. In this retreat, Khenchen Rinpoche gave the initiation Prajnaparamita, and held the doctrine of the test called "What should be practiced and what to avoid: a way of life." Here's how he describes the importance of Rinpoche, which was taught: "The doctrine that should be practiced, and that to avoid - is the central principle of the Three Chariots of the Buddha Dharma is the perfect heart essence of all the Sutras and Tantras." The separation of what should be practiced and what should not - that's what separates the samsara and nirvana is the best way to correct errors and deficiencies, this is a staircase leading to the higher sphere and to Enlightenment."
Retreat of the Traditional Tibetan Medicine held the rector of the International Academy for Traditional Tibetan Medicine - Dr. Nida Chenagtsang (Tibet).
- July 17 "Traditional Tibetan medicine and Tibetan Healing Yoga Nejang";.
- Tradition Tibetan Massage Ku Nye and external procedures - Level 2 Part 2;
- July 23 - 24 Sa Che - Tibetan geomancy - Level 1;
- July 25 Mahamudra, "Pruning the roots of suffering," according to the teachings Yuthok Nyingthig;
- July 26 Karma mudra, "Yoga of Love," according to the teachings Yuthok Nyingthig;
- July 27 Phowa, according to the teachings Yuthok Nyingthig;
- July 28 - August 1 Course "Traditional Tibetan Medicine":
- Psychological problems;
- Women's disease;
- Children's diseases;
From 7 to 9 October 2011, the "Ukrainian Federation of Wingchun kungfu/Jeetkunedo" conducted a training seminar on Wingchun kungfu.
October 8 competition took place on the Wingchun kungfu section Chisao.
October 9 passed the Attestations seminar Wingchun kungfu.
On November 27th trip to Vietnam.
- Meeting with Son of Grandmaster Yuen Chai Wan (whose Vietnamese name is Nguyen Te Cong, or Tai Cong) in his home. Yuen Chai Wan known is the founder of the Vietnamese Kung Fu vinchun line (in Vietnamese Vịnh Xuân quyền) and the Patriarch.
Son of Grandmaster Nguyen Te Cong, gave a great photo Grandmaster Nguyen Te Cong, to place her in the hall. The photo is accompanied by signatures and the date of delivery. Throughout the time spent and the daily meetings of the master's son received a lot of tips and advice regarding employment Wingchun kungfu.
- Visit Grandmaster Yuen Chai Wan's tomb (whose Vietnamese name is Te Cong, or Tai Cong).
- Meeting with Vietnamese-style practices Wingchun kungfu lines Grandmaster Nguyen Te Cong.
- Seen Zen Buddhist monastery and pilgrimage purposes.
From 23 to 25 March 2012, the "Ukrainian Federation of Wingchun kungfu/Jeetkunedo" conducted a training seminar on Wingchun kungfu. The seminar was held as part of a training program "Ukrainian Federation of Wingchun kungfu/Jeetkunedo".
The workshop was led by George Kuzmin.
The seminar program included topics:
Jibengong pats № 1 (基本功第一)
Jibengong path № 2 (基本功第二)
Complex "Dual 108"